Monday, November 24, 2008

Spasm Laughter Cause of Website Computer!

Many spider summon determined to global funny. With us discovered sooner! Engrish Funny holds jay pegs also movie bad transration in package print wrong and gesture spell wrong. Few are don't seize gentle custom of America, even more are the fate of some ideas, even more are not understanding. I book read my laughs until laughs runs out of eye water lower face! Mark it away.


TRANSLTED FROM ORIGINAL TEXT:
There's a lot of web pages dedicated to Internet Humor. Here's one I found recently. Engrish Funny has pictures and videos of poor translations on packaging and signage. Some of these fail to grab the subtle cultural nuances of America, others are unfortunately suggestive, others are just incomprehensible. I literally laughed until I cried. Check it out.

2 comments:

SarahC said...

oh, my goodness ... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Fuzzy said...

I know, I was absolutely serious when I said I had tears rolling down my eyes. It was that good!