Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rand's Big Love


Rand's Ladies, originally uploaded by Jack Black's Stunt Double.

When my computer lets me rename the bots that I play against, I try to rename them with a theme in mind. This one, for those that don't know, are the three main characters from The Wheel of Time. (in the past, I've done Song of Ice and Fire, The Three Stooges, and Final Fantasy VII characters). I often find myself losing because these guys know the sword form called "CPU Shoots The Moon".

Anyway, the thought of passing Rand three queens amused me, probably more than it should have, but I did a screen grab anyway and decided to post it for the two, maybe three people who might understand why I'm amused.

So for those few people who know, which Queen corresponds to which of Rand's women? Let me know in the comments.

No comments: