Friday, October 12, 2007

Success!!

I have arrived here in Moutain View, and unpacked at the Pony Express Inn, a place so small it's off the Grid, Map, and Charts. I wanted to give you all pictures of some of the landscape I saw on the way here, but to get those picutres, I would have had to take them while driving. So, um... maybe some from around town, later this week.

In the meantime, I'll post two pictures from my room:

This was taken from the room I'm staying at. Most hotel room views are the hotel parking lot, the busy city street, or for the very lucky and/or extravagent, The beach.

Me? I get cows. Welcome to Wyoming!



You know how hotels have a copy of The Bible in the nightstand drawer? Well, when Salt Lake City is a 2-hour drive away, the book inside the nightstand is... different.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Look at you, postin' teh pics... now we need to get you a Flickr account.

Also, oh look! You've made friends already! ;)

Tom Bridge said...

Moooooooooooooo

Fuzzy said...

way ahead of you on the flickr account. The original plan was to post them using flickr, but I couldn't quite figure out how to post the pictures without using their template.

I couldn't figure out how to get 2 pics in one post, and it was too late to figure out how.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14936293@N03/

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Whoa, blogger and flickr and now the Book of Mormon! Hi...could I possibly link to your blog on my blog so I can remember where it is when I'm not at home? Also, isn't today your first day of work? And you texted me! *tsk* :-P

~SQ

Fuzzy said...

Link as thou dost wish, for linkage is a thing that requires not permission!

...save for the crime of hot-linking images...

I shall do likewise!