Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Scattershot Post - Volume 13

  • You know you're working for the right people when one of the executives walk around wearing this shirt.
  • One of my Karaoke superstars told me there's only a few things he enjoys more than singing in front of a crown. One example he gave me was ice cold Visine in your eyes when you're baked off your ass. It has to be ice cold; he held the bottle out of the window of a moving car in winter to achive the proper tempature. And, yes, for the full effect you must be, as he said, "Baked off your ass".
  • One of the local ranchers was moving his herd to a new pasture this past Sunday morning. I heard mooing, stepped outside my back door, and watched the cows walk down highway 414. Viva Wyoming!
  • Starcraft II drops on July 27th. If you don't hear from me for about 30 days after that date, don't worry.
  • Origins Game Fair in less than 30 days! Hooray for Vacation!
  • And now, the Zac Brown Band will play me out. If Jimmy Buffet wrote country music, this is what it would sound like.

1 comment:

SarahC said...

Your scattershots always make me laugh. Long may they live. In unrelated news, the captcha words to let me post this comment are getting rather long and complicated, even for a linguistic genius like me ... Carry on.