Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We have no further comment at this time.

Sorry for light posting this month, but the only happenings of note recently involve my employer, and my employer is something I try to avoid talking about a whole lot on this blog, especially when they are going through a period of unrest.

For those of you who may be concerned about my status, just know, that I have good reason to believe that I, along with my most of my department, will dodge the worst of it, and I thank God, my Lucky Stars, and my Lucky Charms (with all their marshmallowy goodness) that I don't work in a certain other department.

And even if the excrement does impact the fan, I have already done the math to confirm that I'll be OK for a while.

Sadly, that computer is going to have to wait at least a few more months. Caution is the better part of Valor.

2 comments:

Matthew Bartko said...

Good call.

SarahC said...

Glad the bullet's not heading your direction ... definitely something to be thankful for ...