Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grubbin' with Fuzzy: Pasta Carbonara

In one of my Google searches looking for recipies for I-can't-even-remember-what, I found this recipie for Pasta Carbonara. Looked easy, the ingredients were simple, or at least could be substitued for simpler things (I think people would look at me ascant if I asked for pancetta. Oh, and keep your imported spaghetti. I'll stick with Barilla, ThankYouVeryMuch.)

Anyway, I used some generic kinda-smoked-but-not-really-smoked bacon, and I had to fudge the quantites a bit; if CityMama doesn't give an amount, it's probably doesn't have to be escact anyway. Aside from that, I followed the Recipie pretty much exactly.

And all God's people said, "Amen!" which was promptly followed by "Nom Nom Nom..." for indeed, this was pretty good.

If you aren't getting up to put on a pot of water for pasta right now, you should. Go!

No comments: