Sunday, November 2, 2008

"..shouldn't Fuzzy have been back by now?"

Oh, right, I promised Pictures. I didn't get to bring out the Camera as much as I would have liked, but that's OK, because aside from the obligatory wedding pictures, I didn't take many. I was never a real shutterbug, but I try to make the few I take good ones.

Anyway, after I got off the plane at Pittsburgh International Airport, me and the guys took care of a major prority on my Itenerary:

Primanti Brothers
Primanti Bros. Lunch: Check. Moving on...

Friday, I spent the morning with the Grandparents before I got a second fitting on my tux, picked up a wedding gift, and attended the rehearsal dinner at the China Garden in Dormont.

Saturday: Ding, Dong, the bells are gonna chime; we made sure Matt got the to church on time. Being the good buddy, I told him that in the 3rd pew from the back on the left side, I stashed my car keys for him in case he had second thoughts. Under the passenger side seat, there was a plane ticket to Mexico and $500 cash. We look out for each other like that. Fortunately, he went through with it:

Matt & Jamie Horvat - October 25th, 2008 A.D.

The next day, headed to church, and went to the Melting Pot for lunch.

The Gang at the Melting Pot

Fondue is best with four to ten people, as it tends to be an especially social meal.
And then after a short D&D session for old times sake, I returned to the folk's house, crashed, and got on the plane the next day.

Overall, a successful trip, although I didn't get to see the parents nearly as much as I would have liked to. I'll be sure to adjust my next trip home heavily in their favor next time.

No comments: